COVID-19: Fall 2020 UWW courses are a mix of face-to-face, hybrid, remote, and online. They will be all remote after November 20, 2020, unless COVID rates force a change before then. Library hours from Nov. 20 to the end of the semester have not been determined.
- Both Andersen (Whitewater campus) and Lenox (Rock campus) libraries are open. Hours are posted online.
- UW libraries are sharing materials through UW Request, but interlibrary loan requests are limited to requests for scans of articles and book chapters.
- Library COVID updates are at https://www.uww.edu/library/covid19updates
- Campus "Working, Teaching, and Learning Remotely" help: https://www.uww.edu/icit/remote
- Campus COVID information https://www.uww.edu/warhawks-return
- Technology Help Desk availability: https://www.uww.edu/icit/get-help
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers in the search box above, or contact us: