How do I print from my laptop in the library?
Last Updated: May 28, 2020 Views: 2
- Go to http://papercut.uww.edu/user and log in with your NetID.
- On the left hand menu, click on “Web Print.”
- Click “Submit a Job.”
- Under options, enter in your desired number of copies, then click “Upload Documents.”
- Upload documents or photos to print. You can upload from your computer or, if using a mobile device such as a phone or a tablet, from a cloud drive service. When finished, click “Upload Documents.”
- Release your job from any print station by logging in with your NetID and password.
Not the answer you were looking for? Search for more answers in the search box above, or contact us: